1st Class Care, Inc. is dedicated to helping persons with intellectual or developmental disabilities, both young and old, gain the capacity to live life as they choose.
Our community home creates an environment of sustained support and care. We help our residents learn valuable skills and develop fulfilling connections with their peers and the ones they love. Every resident gets to enjoy the following services:
- Personalized care plans that meet their unique needs
- Medical, psychiatric, and counseling services
- Specialized assistance for those who are bedridden or wheelchair-bound, particularly for tube feeding, tracheostomy care, turning, and ambulation
- Vocational planning, including developmental training and individual employment assistance
- 24/7 nursing services
- Community integration by participating in recreational programs, religious services, shopping and entertainment, and more
- Self-advocacy skills training
We also offer the following services:
How Do Our Services Work?
Our care coordinators assess every client’s unique strengths and the physical, psychological, and emotional difficulties they experience. By focusing on their unique situation, we formulate care plans that truly enhance their living experience. We involve them, your family, and their healthcare team in making decisions for the kinds of service they should receive.
This way, we ensure the best possible outcomes for their care plan!
Dial 407-504-7174 or schedule an appointment to learn about your care options and arrange for a care plan today.